Aloe Africa Hunting Prices – 2022
Use Our Calculator Below To Get An Estimate For Your Hunt (Prices in USD)
Once You Are Satisfied With The Total Estimate Just Fill And Submit The Form And We Will Get Back To You
Daily Hunting Rates
Arrival en Departure days:
1 Person – $400
2+ Persons – $200/person
Non hunters : $200 / day
Hunters 1 on 1 : $400 / hunter / day
Hunters 2 on 1 : $300 / hunter / day
Hunting on Sundays : We believe Sundays to be resting days, so if we can we normally go to the church as a family and you are welcome to join us. We also understand that your time are limited so we are willing to make exceptions with your Safari
Why are the prices so low ? We own the lodge, the ranch, run the safari company and do the hunting.
- The full services of professional hunter, tracker, skinners, cooks and camp assistanTs.
- Exclusive use of hunting areas and privacy guaranteed.
- Full accommodation, meals and refreshments with daily laundry service.
- Beer and wine in moderation.
- All hunting licenses.
- Hunting vehicle and equipment.
- All basic field preparation of trophies.
- Transfers between hunting areas and to airport and back.
- Delivery of trophies to local taxidermist.
- Fire-arm rental and ammunition.
- Vat on accommodation.
Rates Do Not Include
- Trophy fees (taxidermist preparation and shipping).
- Gratuities to professional hunter and other staff.
- Meat of trophies hunted.
- All animals wounded must be paid in full.
- Airplane, hotel, telephone costs are excluded.
- All extra activities (fishing, big six game reserves, golf ect.)
- 50% Deposit on daily rates
- Children 0-13 (Free)
- We generally recommend A hunting period of 7+ days
- Daily rates are charged on the day of arrival and the day of departure
- We tailor make your South African Hunting Safari’s to your needs
All payments must be made in cash or Bank transfers. A deposit of 50% of the total daily rates is required to confirm the booking. Balance of daily rates payable on arrival.